If you choose to add a reservation policy, this will display both in the footer on your site and in the buuteeq booking engine (if applicable). Your reservation policy may include information about methods of payment, cancellations, minimum night stays or any other important details you want to provide to your guests. If you are using the buuteeq booking engine, a guest must accept your reservation policy before they can finalize a reservation. This is known as the "Terms and Conditions".
To complete these policies in the BackOffice
- Go to Settings > Policies
- You can choose to rename these pages by hovering over the name, clicking on the orange down arrow, and choosing “Rename”.
- Click the check mark to save the name change.
To add or remove policies from your site:
- Go to Marketing > Channels > On-Web > Footer
- There you can toggle between orange and grey to turn the policies on or off. You can also change the order of the tabs in the footer by dragging and dropping items in the list.
- Click Save.
When you’d like these changes to appear live on the website, please go to Marketing > Publish > Publish Now.