Forms are great for custom reservation inquiries, event proposals, or even collecting guest feedback.
To create a form:
- Click on the Form icon
- If applicable: Click on the Edit icon next to the Submit button to re-name the button.
- Add the email address where you would like to receive inquires.Click "+" to add multiple email addresses. This form will be sent to all e-mail addresses listed here.
- Select any of the following form builder tools to add fields to your form:
- Click to add a communication line. In the blanks write your requirements. The gray space will be used by the guest to write their answers. For example, you could ask for their Name and email address.
- Click to allow your guests to write more than a single line.
- Click to give your guests the ability to see all of the items from this list and select the one they want. They will be able to choose only one object.
- Click to give your guests the option to choose all of the options that apply to their inquiry in the field available.
- Click to add a calendar. Your guests can record their arrival and departure dates.
- Click to give your guests the ability to see all of the items from this list and select the one they want.
- Click to add text.
Congratulations! You have a successfully added an inquiry form online.
Additional Resources: Inquiries