Tuxedo: Everyone looks good in a tuxedo!
You like a traditional look, have smaller photos, want lots of content on the homepage and the ability to feature widgets and social media feeds.
Number of themes: 7
Works well with what kinds of logos: vertical, horizontal or square
How responsive: responsive down to tablet, loads mobile blueprint
Optimal number of tabs: 6 or less
How to look your best in Tuxedo in 10 steps or less:
1. Under Design Concierge > Brand and Build, upload your logo - preferably a transparent version. Square, horizontal, vertical - any shape will do.
2. Use the color picker to choose an accent color that reflects your property’s brand.
3. Based on the accent color you have chosen, select a theme recommended by the system.
4. Under Design Concierge > Refine, select a font that matches your brand and any fonts used in your logo.
5. If your contact information in the upper right on your preview is hard to read, choose between “Normal” or “Inverted” under “Contact Info Appearance”.
6. In the Details section, choose between curves or straight lines, more traditional (solid) or glitzy (gradient or glossy).
7. Select a Background color from the color picker, upload an image or a pattern. Make sure it doesn’t distract from your homepage slideshow - more often the simpler, the better.
8. Under Marketing > Galleries > Homepage, add Featured content and balance it with the number of widgets you select to display on the homepage. All widgets are available for use.