Boulevard: Clean and responsive
You’re a little bit of a neat freak. White space is appealing to you, as is a fully responsive site and keeping up with web design trends.
Number of themes: 4
Works well with what kinds of logos: vertical, horizontal or square
How responsive: fully responsive
Optimal number of tabs: 7 or less
How to look your best in Boulevard in 10 steps or less:
1. Under Design Concierge > Brand and Build, upload your logo - preferably a transparent version. Square, horizontal, vertical - any shape will do.
2. Use the color picker to choose an accent color that reflects your property’s brand.
3. Based on the accent color you have chosen, select a theme recommended by the system.
4. If you have selected East or North for your theme, your background color will be a fixed, light background. East has shades of grey, while North is white. If you have selected West or South, you will be able to choose your own Background color (see step 7).
5. Under Design Concierge > Refine, select a font that matches your brand and any fonts used in your logo.
6. In the Details section, choose between curves or straight lines.
7. Select a Background color from the color picker if you are using the West or South themes. You can also upload an image or pattern, which will make the background color transparent on some pages. If you are using East or North themes, the background color will appear behind your logo.
If you have chosen West or South themes, white or black will appear behind your logo. You can choose between the options by changing the “Contact Info Appearance” from “Normal” to “Inverted”.
8. Under Marketing > Galleries > Homepage, add a Short Description. Add a tagline that will appear as an overlay over your homepage slideshow. Turn on homepage widgets - available widgets include Custom 1 & 2, Promotions, Code Widget, Rooms, Location and Article Groups.
9. If you have added any Article Group widgets, be sure to add an image and description by going to Marketing > Galleries > Articles, find the Article you are highlighting on the homepage and add to “Article Widget Content” at the bottom of the page.