Uploading photos directly from your pre-existing cloud based storage system will help you to save time and get your photos uploaded quickly. Follow the steps below to get started.
- In BackOffice, navigate to Marketing > Galleries > Photos.
- Click Upload. A pop-up window will appear.
- Select one of the cloud-based storage options located on the left hand side of the navigation bar. This includes services like Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, etc.
- Click the Connect to button.
- A new window will appear prompting you to allow BackOffice access to connect to your desired service.
- Return to BackOffice and you should see your files now listed in the upload window.
- Select an image by clicking on it, and then hit Upload to add the photo to BackOffice. You can upload multiple photos by holding down CTRL while selecting images.
- Once uploading is complete, you should see the images in your Library.
Congratulations, you have now uploaded photos using a cloud-based storage system!