Location is a key factor for guests when they are choosing a place to stay. Using built-in Google Maps technology, you are able to add specific points of interest to showcase all of the attractions near your property.
1. Go to Marketing > Galleries > Location.
2. You will see three grey tabs across the top: Point of Interest, Search and Overview. Click Search.
3. Use the Search field to type in a specific location, an address or a generic term like “restaurant.” Click the orange Search button.
4. To the left of the map, you will see the populated results based on your search query. Find the point that best matches your search term and hover over the listing. Click on the orange + button. You can then select from an existing Category or choose New Category.
5. You will see “Completed” flash across the top of the page to indicate that the point has been successfully added. You can then repeat steps 3 and 4 to add the next point.
5. Once you have finished adding points of interest, click back over to the Point of Interest tab.
6. On the left hand side of the map, you will now see your property’s location as well as any Categories and Points you have added. Click on any of the Points you just added to see the various information fields. You can complete any empty fields that were not automatically filled by Google and also upload an image.
7. Be sure to click the orange Save button to save any updates you make.
8. These updates will be reflected on your site once you go to Marketing > Publish > Publish Now.
You have now successfully added one location point to your map - keep going!