The tab on the navigation bar (or footer) of your website is referred to as a Collection in the BackOffice. Follow the steps below to get started.
Add A Collection
- In BackOffice, navigate to Marketing > Galleries > Articles.
- On the left hand side, select
- Type the desired title of the Collection in the field
- Hit enter on your keyboard or click to save.
- Your change will be reflected on your site once you go to Marketing > Publish > Publish Now.
Congratulations! You have now added a new Collection!
Hide A Collection:
You may have a collection that you want to hide from the Navigation bar or Footer. Follow the steps below to take advantage of this feature:
- While logged into your BackOffice profile, go to Marketing > Channels > On-Web
- Toggle the activation switch next to the Collection/s you would like to hide.
- When the switch turns grey , your Collection is now hidden.
- Click at the bottom of the page.
- Remember to publish the site under Marketing > Publish > Publish Now
Reorganize A Collection:
With BackOffice, you can easily and quickly change the order in which the tabs on your website appear on the Navigation bar or Footer.
- Go to Marketing>Channels> On-Web
- Click on the name of a Collection from the list that appears under the Navigation/Footercolumn
- Hold down the mouse button, drag and drop the Collection up or down the list
- Repeat the steps above until all of your Collections are in the order you desire.
- Click Save
- Remember to publish the site under Marketing > Publish > Publish Now.