The default name of the interactive map page is “Location”, but you are able to choose from a drop-down list of other options for this important tab on your website in just a few quick steps.
1. In the buuteeq BackOffice, go to Marketing > Galleries > Location.
2. You will see three grey tabs across the top - Point of Interest, Search and Overview. Click on Overview.
3. You will see the text “Describe location as:” next to a drop down menu.
4. Click on the drop down to choose between the following options:
- Local Area
- Local Guide
- Things To Do
- Area Attractions
- Destination Guide
5. This will automatically change the tab name and will be reflected on your site once you go to Marketing > Publish > Publish Now.
This update to the name of your map page will now be reflected across desktop, tablets and mobile devices.